Houston Radar Support Forum Product Support FAQ StatsAnalyzer Software Support How can data be downloaded as a CSV file?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hello StatsAnalyzer Support,

First, can you first please confirm StatsAnalyzer is the appropriate software package used to analyze the statistics collected by the hardware product, StatTrak?

If this is the case, can you please let me know how to advise the department I am working with on how to export a CSV file containing the raw data collected by the device?  I am looking to analyze this data in Excel.

The representative I am working with is able to generate pre-configured reports for me, but does not know how to export the granular data.  I am looking to provide him with instructions over the phone.  However, I do not have access to the software myself.

Is there a technical manual which describes this process, or are you able to provide step-by-step instructions?

Thank you.

Vipin Malik
    Keymaster

You can use the Houston Radar Stats Analyzer program to connect to, download data and analyze and generate reports including raw data output from a “Stat Track” data collector.

We have a user manual that describes the general use of the Houston Radar Stats Analyzer program on the product page (see downloads tab):

https://houston-radar.com/products/software/stats-analyzer-configuration-software/

To export raw data, please follow the general directions in the above user manual to create a project and import data into this project.

Once the data is imported, please click on “Export” button in the top ribbon. You may select one of the available export options. “csv” is one of the available options.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.