Houston Radar Support Forum Customer Questions Technical Support Questions Changing default sharing option using “Play” feature in the smart phone/tablet App

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I have been successfully using ‘play’ mode (one tap operations) to download the readar data and email the results to our Clerk to the council.
    I will be moving soon from my previous email I used to use to gmail. Where can I amend these details on the Houston Radar 2.2.2 (2016) app so the data will be sent from my gmail account?

Vipin Malik
    Keymaster

The one-tap operations share feature uses the default share app. In order to change the default share app, you should connect with a device, go to the download data screen (do not use ‘Play’ this one time), download some data and then select the “share” button on the bottom (the one that is shaped like a less than sign with a solid circle at each corner).

Use your new gmail app & email to share the data. Once the data is shared the app used will become the default share app. The next time you execute the one-tap operations it will use the newly selected default app (gmail now). If the gmail app is not using your gmail email address then you will need to change that in the gmail app settings.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.