Houston Radar Support Forum Product Support FAQ StatsAnalyzer Software Support Hourly Counts – specific hours and days

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have been tasked with trying to see if the stats analyzer will allow us to view data for a specific time period over several different days. We are wanting to track traffic speeds during peak school hours only (7-9 am and 2:30-4:30 pm). We also like to be able to show this data for data Monday through Friday of a specific week. Is it possible to set up the analyzer to extract data from 7-9 am, Monday through Friday?

Carlos Rios
    Keymaster

At this moment, we do not support a feature that allows this kind of filtering where you can define multiple time ranges for specific days in order to filter through. The filter option is something we are looking into improving

Though, we do offer the option to export the raw data of the radar in StatsAnalyzer, which then can be further analyzed by using programs like Excel to filter out data and create formulas to find data you are interested in.

Killman
    Participant

Hello,

I am bringing this topic back to the surface to see whether this functionality is now available.

I would think that this would be a fairly simple filter to create in the Analyzer. Prior to export in the ‘Filter Data By Custom Settings’ there should be a way to add a checkbox for consecutive days based on the ‘Start From’ date to return data for a number of consecutive days (assuming multiple days were chosen on the Data Selection calendar). The data is there and extracted. There just needs to be a way to visibly see only that data in the report. Right now I have to run a separate report for each day of the week for the specific time frame. That’s a little cumbersome and time consuming.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.