Houston Radar Support Forum Product Support FAQ SpeedLane Multi-Lane Detector Support What Network Port # does the SpeedLane Pro Listen On?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I need to connect to the SpeedLane Pro remotely. It’s on a Ethernet connection (or cellular modem with a public IP address). I know the address. What TCP/IP port number should I use? Must I use a TCP/IP port or do you support UDP?

Vipin Malik
    Keymaster

The SpeedLane Pro by default listens on TCP/IP port #5125. We do not support UDP ports.

If the SpeedLane is behind an external cellular modem connected to the modem via Ethernet, please ensure that an external TCP/IP port on this modem is port forwarded to the SpeedLane port #5125.

You may also change the port # the SpeedLane will listen on. You require SpeedLane Pro firmware version #2.0.123 or later.

You must set user variable PR to the desired port #.

PR=0: User-defined TCP Port Number functionality is disabled. We accept incoming connections on Port 5125 (default).
    PR=21,22,23,5125,10000,10001,80,8080: Invalid! These ports are already in use and ignored.
    PR=7001: We accept incoming connections on Port 5125 (default) and Port 7001 (User-defined).
    Note: Once you set this variable, reboot for settings to take effect. If you are connected remotely, type reset in the ASCII command terminal.

To set the variable, type set:PR=<value you want> in the ASCII command terminal.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.